Horn Cabinet: 2011 Gemini
Cabinet Code Number: 2011
Cabinet Colour Options: Beech, American Grey Oak, Weathered Oak and White
Available Lift Options: Air Lift
Insert Details: Insert Included - Long Insert 1929
Delivery Period: 28 Working Days (aprox.)
When Purchasing this Cabinet please choose from the options in the drop down menus above. Please also tell us the make and model of your sewing machine in the box provided for the insert cutout.
Click Here to View this Cabinets Brochure
The GEMINI Features Include
- Fitted with our large lifter opening (type 1929) which is capable of taking many of the newer (and older) machines on the market but not all of, more particularly, the larger domestic sewing machines available today.
- 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- A work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn+rsquo;t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Shut the doors and it hides your machine away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- One flatbed inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Arrives fully assembled.