Vlieseline | Bondaweb | 120cm x 17.5cm pack
Scroll down for more information
- BrandVlieseline (Vilene)
Vlieseline / Vilene BondawebColour: Transparent
Fusible: Yes, iron-on
Composition: 100% PA
Weight: 28 gsm (+ paper)
Care instructions: Machine wash at 60°, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, hot iron, dry cleanable
Iron-on adhesive on transfer paper for joining fabric layers e.g. for appliqué, handicrafts or repair work. Suitable for all fabrics, raffia, cardboard, wood and, at low temperatures, also for leather.
Advantages• Double-sided adhesive
• Precise appliqués
• No slippage when hemming with zigzag stitches
Directions:1. Draw or trace the motif back-to-front on the paper side of Bondaweb and cut out roughly.
2. Lay the Bondaweb with the rough side on the reverse side of the fabric and iron on with a medium-hot iron for around 5–10 seconds.
3. Cut out the motif precisely and pull off the backing paper.
4. Then place it in the desired spot on another piece of fabric with the coated side facing down. Cover with a damp cloth and iron for 10 seconds section by section.
5. Sew on the appliqué with a zigzag stitch, using a piece of Stitch-n-Tear as backing if necessary.