Classroom Guidance For Students: Covid-19 Safety
If you experience any Covid-19 symptoms or generally feel unwell or have had a positive test you MUST NOT attend your class. Please seek medical advice and follow NHS guidance.
Please follow the guidelines below when arriving for your class
- We ask that you arrive promptly but please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the class start time.
- Please enter by our side door on Lennox Street.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands as you enter the building.
- Please wear a face mask or face covering when entering the building.
- Please be considerate where possible and keep your distance from others.
We have taken precautions to keep our classroom area Covid secure.
- Classes per session will be limited to one, maximum of 12 students.
- Each student will have their own table, which will be spaced from the next student
- Screens will be placed between the tables.
- The doors will be open throughout the class
- You will be required to wear a face mask when away from your sewing machine, in communal areas or in the shop.
- Sanitiser will be provided when using communal items such as irons.
We will require the classes to finish promptly, allowing us to clean and sanitise the machines and tables and all common areas.
The kitchen will be closed, so please bring with you your own hot/cold drinks and refreshments.
Sorry we are not taking cash payments at this time, contactless or card payments accepted.
- You can ring your order through prior to coming to the class and we’ll have it ready for you to collect.
- Leave your list with us as you enter the shop
- Visit the shop during the class – there may be customers in the shop and you may have to wait but this shouldn’t be for too long.
- Or shop after your class, customer numbers are restricted to allow social distancing.
Thank you for your cooperation.