Overlocker Project Day: Tuesday 8th August 2023
Scroll down for more information
- Time10am - 4pm
- TutorCatherine Crew
Overlocker Project DayDates: Tuesday 8th August 2023
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Tutor: Catherine Crew
Skill level: Confident sewers
Suitable for: Overlocker owners
Spread the cost with PayPal Pay in 3. Pay in three interest-free payments on purchases from £30 to £2,000. Click here to learn more.Come and make a garment of your choice, bring along your pattern and fabric and create a garment using your overlocker. This class is designed for confident sewers to build on their overlocker skills.
• Your own overlocker and the accessories that came with it. Please don’t forget the foot control and power lead!
• Any additional overlocker accessories you have purchased
• A pattern of your choice. So that you can concentrate on your overlocker skills we recommend a pattern that requires little fitting such as a T-shirt, leggings, sweatshirt, hoodie, pyjamas, etc. If you can cut out your chosen garment prior to the class then this will allow you extra time to build on your overlocker skills
• Fabric and any other notions specified on the pattern
• Overlocking threads to match your fabric
• Basic sewing kit, to include cutting out scissors, pins, tape measure, etc.
• A notebook and pen
About the tutor – Catherine Crew
Catherine Crew has been valuable part of the Coles shop team for over 10 years. Along with being part of our shop floor staff, Catherine teaches overlocker courses for new owners, as well as more advanced techniques for people who have been using their overlockers for longer. Since 2019 Catherine has studied for Level 2 City and Guilds diplomas in Tailoring and Pattern Cutting and gained distinctions in both; she has also completed a teaching course for adults at Nottingham Trent University.
|Time||10am - 4pm|