Horn Cabinet: Super Q Mk 2
American Grey Oak
Horn Cabinet: Super Q Mk-2Code: 2082
Colour options: American Grey Oak, Beech, Weathered Oak, White
Lift: Air lift
Dimensions when closed: Width (with side flap in down position) 145cm (57”) x depth (including drop leaf back) 52cm (20½”) x height 75cm (29½”)
Dimensions when fully open: Width 184cm (72½”) x depth 206cm (81”) x height 75cm (29½”)
Lifter opening dimensions: Approximately 61.5cm (24¼”) x 33cm (13”)
Inset details: 1942 Maxi Inset included
Delivery period: Approximately 28 working days
Assembly: Arrives fully assembled
Let’s get creative.
Horn have only gone and done it – the immensely popular Super Q with its massive customisable work surface and ideal seating arrangement has now got even better. Brimming with oodles of storage space thanks to an integrated set of mobile drawers, this versatile cabinet comes complete with various extension leaves that give a variety of ways to customise the workspace, making the Super Q Mk-2 the perfect combination of function and style.
Super Q Mk-2 features include:
• Fitted with Horn’s Maxi Air-lifter opening (type 1942), which is capable of accommodating virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new, including the Husqvarna Epic range!
• This model arrives fitted with Horn’s 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions. Lifting your machine is a breeze!
• Features new stylish inlaid handles and a lockable top drawer and bi-folding door, which closes to hide your sewing machine and keep your studio looking tidy
• Set of mobile drawers and singular drawer integrated into the unit to the left of the user with additional extension piece that sits on top, creating even more workspace
• Bi-folding door that tucks out of the way when in use and covers the machine when not
• Extendable working areas to the side and rear of the cabinet have a sturdy design with supporting double gate legs for the rear leaf and a door support below the right hand leaf
• An acrylic flatbed extension table is supplied with this model, cut to fit your specific sewing machine
• Supplied with an anti-slip guard that stops the foot control from sliding away
• Features heavy duty lockable castors
• Delivered fully assembled
When you place your order we will contact you for the make/brand and model number or name of the sewing machine you would like the inset to fit (alternatively, please feel free to contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click here to view this cabinet's page in the Horn Furniture 2023 brochure.
About the Horn Air-Lifter
It couldn’t be easier or more effective to use the Horn Air-Lifter. Simply push down on the top of your sewing machine and it will lift your machine to the desired position for you – from the stored position inside the cabinet, to the table top position where you can use the free arm of your machine, to the flat-bed position that allows you to use an insert/inset, converting your cabinet to a quilting extension table. You need never lift or carry your sewing machine again!
Click here to view more information on the Horn Air-Lifter from the Horn Furniture 2023 brochure.
Click here to view the Horn Furniture 2023 brochure.
Horn Furniture Delivery ServiceItems are delivered by Horn Furniture within 28 working days of your order (stock availability allowing and unless otherwise stated). This is a general guide and is dependent upon when Horn are next in your area but they will always call in advance to give you notice of delivery, so please provide the phone number on which you are most easily reached when you place your order. Horn aim to give you at least 3 days’ notice of your delivery day and will also provide you with a 3 hour delivery slot. Please note that the Super Q Mk 2 (2082) Super Q (2052) and Maxi Hobby Table (2005) are too large and heavy to be taken up a staircase and any other items are carried upstairs at the driver’s discretion. If you would like more information about carrying an item up a staircase, please email Horn Furniture on email@example.com with an image of your staircase.
Horn products are only available for delivery to the UK and Ireland. Delivery is £29, except for the Congestion Charge zone of London, the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands – the price for delivery to these areas is available on request.