Tilly and the Buttons Pattern: Esti
- BrandTilly & The Buttons
- DifficultyConfident Beginner
Tilly and the Buttons Sewing PatternPattern name: Esti Top and Trousers
Size range: UK 6-34 (US 2-30 / EUR 34-62 / AUS 6-34)
Skill level: Confident beginner
Simple to sew and incredibly versatile, this top-and-trouser co-ord makes an instant outfit, staple separates for layering, or even a chic faux jumpsuit. Whether you’re a beginner or more experienced stitcher, our signature step-by-step photo instructions will make the Esti co-ord a speedy and satisfying sewing project.
• Chic square neckline
• Diagonal bust darts
• Two lengths – waist or high hip
• Finished with easy-to-sew facing
• Wide legs with full-length, cropped or shorts hemlines
• Elasticated waist finished with horizontal topstitching
• Optional large patch pockets on the bum
Light- to medium-weight woven fabrics. Try linen or chambray for a more structured silhouette, or viscose (rayon) or Tencel (lyocell) for a drapier look. You will also need matching threas, 0.5m (5/8yd) interfacing of a similar weight to your fabric, your waist measurement in 25mm (1in) wide elastic and 2 large safety pins.
|Brand||Tilly & The Buttons|