HUSQVARNA VIKING® OPAL™ 690Q Sewing Machine with FREE Extension Table and FREE Online Tuition
Scroll down for more information
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)29cm x 45cm x 21cm
- Machine Weight8.3kg
- BrandHusqvarna Viking
- Machine TypeComputerised Sewing Machine
- Manufacturer Guarantee5 years
Husqvarna Viking Opal 690Q Sewing Machine
Special offer – limited number availableWe have 10 extension tables to give away with the Opal 690Q absolutely free – that’s a saving of £98.99! This Extension Table with Guide substantially increases your work area, and because it doesn’t have legs, it has the clearance underneath to sew circular items. We only have 10 of these useful tables on offer, so make sure you don’t miss out!
Go From Good to Great Sewing
If you're sewing on a mechanical machine, or an older computerised model, you're missing out on the benefits of modern sewing technology!
The Husqvarna Viking Opal 690Q sewing machine is computerised, offering ultimate efficiency with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for better! Let your Husqvarna Viking Opal 690Q sewing machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing!
Get 9 months interest free credit when you order online. Order value must be over £900 once a minimum 10% deposit has been paid, click here to learn more. Subject to status, finance is provided by our partner finance company, Novuna Personal Finance. For more information or to take alternative finance options call the shop on (0115) 9881550.
Alternatively, spread the cost with PayPal Pay in 3. Pay in three interest-free payments on purchases from £30 to £2,000. Click here to learn more.
A no quibble 5 year warranty to include parts, electronic parts and labour (this is in addition to your statutory rights.)
You can buy with confidence from Coles as we offer free online tuition with this model.
Top FeaturesModern Innovation
• The unique EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
• Start/Stop Button – begin and stop sewing without the use of the foot control. Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, buttonholes, sewing on buttons and winding bobbins.
• The Automatic Thread Cutter is a true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
• The TouchScreen is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
• The Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
• Thanks to the Bobbin Thread Sensor, the machine stops sewing and alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
• The generous 8" (200mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
• A large number of beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
• The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
• 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
Stitches208 stitches, including 7mm stitches, utility stitches, quilt stitches, decorative stitches and 4 Programmable Alphabets. Click here to view included stitches.
Included Feet and AccessoriesFeet:
Utility Foot A, Decorative Stitch Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blindhem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole. Quilter’s 1/4” Piecing foot P, Clear Open Toe Foot, Embroidery/Darning Foot R
Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, Felt pad (2), Multipurpose tool/Button reed, Bobbins (5), Stylus, Edge/Quilting guide, Spool cap, large (attached on the machine at delivery), Spool cap, medium (attached on the machine at delivery), Spool cap, small, Threads, Hard cover, Foot control, cable, net cable, Warranty card, Needles.
Click here to learn more about the Opal 690Q on the Husqvarna Viking website.
|Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)
|29cm x 45cm x 21cm
|Computerised Sewing Machine