Sewing Machine and Overlocker Guarantees
When you buy a Husqvarna Viking machine from Coles Sewing Centre there's no need to worry about registering your warranty as we take care of that for you. If you're not sure about your remaining warranty period for your machine then we can help so please get in touch. Please note, we will need to know your machine model, serial number and, if possible, purchase date.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
All sewing machines and overlockers purchased from us are covered by the manufacturers guarantee as follows:
- Husqvarna Viking Sewing Machines - 5 years parts, electrical and electronic, 2 years labour
- Huskylock Overlockers - 2 years parts, electrical and electronic, 2 years labour
- Huskystar Sewing Machines by Husqvarna Viking - 2 years parts and labour
- Babylock products - 2 years parts and labour.
These guarantees are all on a return to us basis. Please keep original packaging for subsequent shipping.
We want you to enjoy your purchase to the full. If you have any problems, please check the instruction manual for problems, paying particular attention to threading, sharp and correct size needle, thread compatible with the fabric you are sewing,ensure you have lowered the presser foot and hold the thread ends whilst the first stitch is established.
If you still have a problem, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0115 9881550. If the problem cannot be resolved, we will arrange collection, repair and return of the item.
Shipping charges will be as follows:
- Guarantee problem within the first month: we pay shipping both ways
- Guarantee problem after one month but within 3 months: We pay shipping one way.
- Guarantee problem after 3 months: the customer pays shipping both ways as per the manufacturers guarantee.
- You can bring the machine to our store at your own cost.
We will use our discretion in cases of genuine fault with the product, as we are determined your experience shopping with us is a pleasant one.
Please note these warranties are for your peace of mind. Consumer Law is always changing, and may give better protection than is offered with manufacturers guarantees. In this case Consumer Law would preside. These guarantee conditions do not affect nor limit your statutory rights, nor do they overwrite our terms and conditions for distance selling.