Deposit for HUSQVARNA VIKING® DESIGNER EPIC™ 3 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Scroll down for more information
- DepositDeposit only
- BrandHusqvarna Viking
- Machine TypeEmbroidery Machine
- Manufacturer Guarantee5 years
Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 3 Embroidery and Sewing Machine - £14,999
The premiere of a new embroidery experienceWith a redesigned embroidery unit, reversible hoop capabilities, and the industry’s largest embroidery area, the DESIGNER EPIC™ 3 sewing and embroidery machine lets you explore new techniques and create like never before. Place a deposit today to reserve your DESIGNER EPIC™ 3 and be among the first to own Husqvarna Viking’s latest top of the line sewing and embroidery machine. The deposit is fully refundable if you change your mind for any reason, so there’s no reason to delay!
Introductory offerStep into the spotlight with the new Designer Epic™|3 in the gorgeous Starlight Bronze colourway. Place one of the first 10 orders you will receive £1,780 worth of free gifts:
• HUSQVARNA VIKING® Promo Kit (SSP £355) – including scissors, needles and threads in a Husqvarna Viking presentation box.
• HUSQVARNA VIKING® Luxe Luggage Set (SSP £1,157) – a matching set of bags to transport your machine, unit and accessories. Includes a trolley bag, an embroidery unit bag and an accessories bag.
• HUSQVARNA VIKING® Free-Arm Embroidery Hoop (SSP £169) – embroider difficult-to-hoop projects without opening a seam. Simply slip part of your project around the free-arm when attaching the Free-Arm Embroidery Hoop.
• HUSQVARNA VIKING® Extension Table with Adjustable Guide (SSP £99) – exclusively compatible with the Epic|3
If you would like to be emailed with details of the launch event for the Epic 3 once it has been released, please email us and we will add your name to our Epic 3 mailing list.
Buy now, pay later with interest free credit for 6, 10 or 12 months available for this machine, just put down a minimum deposit of 10%. Subject to status, a £29 admin fee is charged by our partner finance company, Novuna Personal Finance. For more information or to take the finance options call the shop on (0115) 9881550.
A no quibble 5 year warranty to include parts, electronic parts and labour (this is in addition to your statutory rights).
Ready to let your creativity shine?Learn how the DESIGNER EPIC™ 3 sewing and embroidery machine brings your talents to life with innovative features worthy of rave reviews
Top FeaturesNew Embroidery Unit
The new embroidery unit reduces noise and vibrations and provides an industry-leading embroidery size of 460x450mm. Plus explore a variety of new and improved techniques to elevate your embroidery like never before.
Embroider difficult-to-hoop projects without opening a seam. Simply slip part of your project around the free-arm when attaching the optional free-arm hoop.
Reversible Hoop Embroidery
The first in the industry to seamlessly embroider a specialty technique like felting or bobbin work, then continue stitching over that design with conventional embroidery. With the reversible hoop you don’t need to un-hoop your project, saving you time and frustration.
Project the image of an embroidery on your hooped fabric for easy placement. See where your embroidery is to generally place a design on your project, or easily match multiple hoopings to create embroideries at the ideal size. You can use the precise positioning feature to fine-tune for absolutely perfect placement.
Stitch projection enables you to easily preview whatever you plan to stitch on the fabric. Or you can easily align your stitching with an overlay of helpful lines with adjustable angles and grids of adjustable sizes in sewing mode. Achieve perfectly placed stitching while saving precious time.
Artificial Intelligence Technology
Attach any included presser foot and the machine will inform you if the foot is compatible with your stitch selection. It will show you if the foot is attached incorrectly to make sure you are using the best foot in the best way for your projects.
Create a 9mm stitch completely from scratch so you always have the right stitch for your project, or edit one of the many built-in stitches to customize a stitch for unlimited creativity.
Guided Pictogram Stitch Technique
Use the new patented stitch technique, Guided Pictogram, to easily make large motifs while the machine guides you every step of the way. Simply sew until the machine automatically stops and then let the projected guide show you where and when to pivot your fabric until you are done.
Get creative with seamless cloud-based navigation between your machine screen, laptop and mobile. A 90-day free trial of mySewnet PLATINUM Subscription is included. Access thousands of beautiful ready-made embroidery designs on mySewnet Library plus a live feed of new, free projects, designs and more via mySewnet Blog. Download the free app that connects your phone to your machine. Digitize photos on the go, get live machine updates and more. Access the cloud folder with free 100MB storage for all files saved in one place directly from your machine screen.
Integrated Dual Feed Technology
Feeds fabric from both the top and bottom for effortlessly sewing multiple layers of fabric or specialty fabrics, eliminating the need for a separate dual feed presser foot.
More FeaturesEmbroidery Features
• Specialty Embroidery Attachment Capabilities
• Industry's Largest Embroidery Area
• Hoop Scanning
• Design Positioning
• Most Built-In Specialty Technique Designs
• Create Shape
• Create Applique
• Embroider Buttonholes and Decorative Stitches in the Hoop
• Automatic Jump Stitch Trim
• Customize Embroidery Designs
• Basting Options
• High Embroidery Speed
• Welcome to Embroidery Stitch-Out
• Four Embroidery Hoops Included
• Hoop Positions
• Thread Database in Machine
• Exclusive Stitch Techniques
• Enhanced Fabric Feed
• Extensive Selection of Built-In Stitches
• deLuxe™ Stitch System
• EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ Feature
• Free-Motion Settings
• Tapering on Decorative Stitches
• Stitch Positioning
• 37 Needle Positions
• Stitch Repeat
• Stitch Balance
• Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes
• Sewing Functions
• Stitch Density
• Sew with Embroidery Unit On
• Mirror Image of Stitches
• Stitch-Width Safety
• Twin Needle Program
• Stitch Restart
• JoyOS ADVISOR™
• Needle Piercing Power
• Machine Set-Up Wizard
• Straight Stitch Plate and Sensor
• Bright Work Light
• Extra Large Touch Screen
• Large Working Area
• Quick Help
• Large Thread Spool Capability
• Large Bobbins
• Fully Automatic Needle Threader
• Personalized On-Screen Experience
• Save Current State
• Bobbin Winding
• Accessory Tray with Customized Compartments
• Two USB Ports
• Reads Multiple Design Formats
• Inch/Centimetre Ruler on Base Plate
• Designed and Engineered in Sweden
• Top and Bobbin Thread Sensors
• Jam-Proof Rotary Hook
• Automatic Presser Foot Lift
• Embroidery Unit Case Included
Click here for more information about the features and benefits of the Husqvarna Viking DESIGNER EPIC™ 3.
Many accessories for the Designer Ruby 90, Original Epic or Epic 2 are compatible with the Epic 3. To find out which accessories you already own are compatible, click here to download a printable checklist of compatible accessories.
|Machine Type||Embroidery Machine|