mySewnet™ 12 month Subscription | Silver
Offering the perfect entry to embroidery, a mySewnet Silver Subscription is ideal for those wanting to enhance and embellish ready-made designs.
Scroll down for more information
- Software LevelSilver
mySewnet™ SubscriptionWhy mySewnet™?
mySewnet™ is a subscription-based collection of software and apps designed to unleash your sewing and embroidery creativity. Everything is connected through a WiFi or Internet connection, so location is never an issue. In your sewing room, by your computer, on your sofa with a tablet or on the bus with your smartphone, mySewnet™-connected products and creative tools make it possible to be creative anywhere.
Subscribing to mySewnet™ gives you a wide range of features that aren’t available with a one-off purchase of boxed software. You will never need to upgrade again as subscribers can access all the latest features as soon as they are available.
Why subscribe through Coles Sewing Centre?
As an official Husqvarna Viking dealer, we are able to offer you an unmissable deal when you subscribe to mySewnet™ through Coles Sewing Centre: 2 months free on a 12 month subscription. That means you can save up to £59.98 by subscribing with us, making your subscription cost only 82p per day for Platinum, 41p per day for Gold and just 21p per day for Silver!
As well as offering you amazing savings, all you need to do to subscribe with Coles Sewing Centre is provide us with your mySewnet™ registered email and we will take care of the rest! If you don’t already have a mySewnet™ account then don’t worry, we can set one up for you with the details you provide at checkout, just remember to add the email address you would like to be associated with the account.
Bring Your Sewing Machine to Life.
Your mySewnet™-connected machine comes to life as soon as you connect it to WiFi and sign-in to your mySewnet™ Account. New functionalities are enabled, live content is displayed and updates are added directly to your machine. Forget about USB-thumb drives—everything happens wirelessly!
It’s all Connected. Like Magic.
The entire collection of creative embroidery tools in mySewnet is connected through your mySewnet subscription.
The mySewnet™ Embroidery Software, creative tools, smartphone apps, and even your embroidery machine is seamlessly connected through your mySewnet™ Account to communicate with each other. This makes finding, creating, editing, saving and sending embroidery designs to your embroidery machine a breeze.
Don’t Have a mySewnet™-Connected Machine?
Not a problem, there are still endless creative options for you:
• mySewnet embroidery software works with any embroidery machine brand.
• You can subscribe to mySewnet™ Silver, Gold or Platinum and get access to mySewnet™ Embroidery Software which provides the industry’s widest range of digitizing and editing capabilities for your embroideries.
• You can browse the mySewnet™ Library for the perfect designs and use mySewnet™ Project Creator to make project instructions to share with your friends.
• When you’re ready to purchase a mySewnet™-connected machine, you can take advantage of additional features your mySewnet™ Subscription offers.
Never Upgrade Again.
With a mySewnet™ Subscription, you’ll always have the very latest creative tools at your fingertips and you can change or cancel your plan at any time.
Our Most Powerful Creative Tools Yet.
With mySewnet™ Embroidery Software, easily create beautiful designs with step-by-step guidance and access to the most wizards in the industry.1 Be inspired by Spiro Design, Word Sculpt, PhotoStitch, Film Strip and more! Separate software download required.
5,500 + premium embroidery designs. Anywhere. Any time.
With a mySewnet™ Subscription, you get full access to our library of high-quality designs with new ones added every week. Open and edit designs with mySewnet™ Embroidery Software or wirelessly send directly to your machine to sew. Some features require a mySewnet™-connected machine.
mySewnet Silver 12 Month SubscriptionWhen you buy through Coles Sewing Centre you can take advantage of our special Dealer Offer and get 12 months for the price of 10, saving you £14.98.
Features included with Silver
Basic Operations• Copy and paste elements
• Rotate, flip and centre your Design
• Change thread colours
• Print a template
• Use thread Cache to build custom thread lists
• Build embroidery fonts With QuickFont, using the TrueType fonts installed on your computer
• Export the finished Design in a wide range of embroidery formats
Connected Features• With mySewnet Cloud, send and receive your designs from your storage and your mySewnet enabled machine (Some software features may only be available on mySewnet-enabled machines or may be limited by subscription level or software version purchased.).
• Use the connected features from a companion app, such as Design Placement and Photo Stitch, to create your best design yet.
Design Adjustment• Align and resize
• Group elements in the hoop
• Change elements' layout order
• Change colours to a different thread range
• See a realistic preview of the design with LifeView
• Watch the design stitch out in the Design Player
Frames, Borders and Flourishes• Choose from over 650 frames and flourishes in a wide variety of styles
• Use the border and motif underline tools to create simple borders using satin, triple or motif stitches
Encore• Create exact or mirrored copies
• Adjust the number of copies, margin or gap
• Preview the results and adjust as desired then finalize the Encore design
• Choose from eight line styles with Encore-to-Line
• Select from 50 different shapes with Encore-to-Shape
Endless• Add markers to an embroidery so it can be stitched out sequentially, as many times as desired.
• After each stitchout, the fabric is re-hooped and markers are used to align the new stitchout to the previous one.
Lettering• Add text to your design
• Choose from 35 shape templates
• Use handles to adjust the shape of the lettering
• Adjust the stitch properties of each font
Split Project• Divide your design into sections and export as separate stitch files
• Add alignment stitches to help match up sections when re-hooping
• Print templates to assist with stitching the design
Super Designs• Choose from animals, appliqués, corners and holidays and more
• Filled and outlines versions typically included
• Edit some Super Design stitch properties, like fill and line setting. Super Designs remain editable until fixed as embroidery stitches.
Is the Silver level best for you?mySewnet™ Subscriptions are designed with you in mind. Whether you’re a seasoned embroidery creator or just dipping your toe in the world of sewing machines, we have a subscription for you.
For those who are new to embroidery or want to take their skills to the next level, the Silver level offers a wide range of features to enhance and personalize your designs. One of the standout features is its extensive collection of lettering and fonts. With more than 240 fonts, you can add names, quotes or any text you desire to your embroidery projects to create truly unique and meaningful pieces. Additionally, this software offers an impressive library of more than 2,000 super designs. These designs encompass a wide range of themes, styles and motifs, ensuring that you'll find something suitable for any project.
Not sure which software level is right for you? Click here to compare mySewnet subscription plans.
Rather buy your own copy of mySewnet™ Embroidery Software? Click here to view the boxed versions and make a one-time purchase of the software.
Got a question? Click here to see the mySewnet™ subscription FAQs, including the minimum computer requirements needed to run the software. Alternatively you can call the shop on (0115) 9881550.
Please note, this software is only available to customers with a UK address and we are only able to offer support to customers who have purchased their software through Coles Sewing Centre.
1"Industry most" when compared to other leading consumer embroidery editing software, Brother PE Designer 11, Embrilliance Bundle, Embird 2019, Janome Digitizer 5.5, Floriani Total.Ctrl v1
Software subscriptions are non-refundable, as per our terms and conditions.